Reviews By EsteeDarla

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Update I'm Good All is Well

 UPDATE


I Live Life Like it's my Last Day!!!

I know a lot of you are still waiting for replies from me and you all know I always ASAP reply, even with so much at hand that's out of my control I'm still replying. I have a lot of messages coming in. Bare with me as I still am replaying and getting everything back to the norm. I personally respond to all my messages individually that's why it is taking some time.

As far as that Beautiful Art in the foreground as soon as the Artist who this belongs to respond and confirm I can share their information I will post, as for now if you're interested in this fine art I can direct you to the artist who created it.

We are at a freeze and a lot of power outages and things are happing terribly across the country and really hit Texas. Many are still without power, I myself was until a short while ago. As far as I know at this time it will go back off so I got a backup in case. At this time I really have to be on top of the immediate.

Untile power, heat, water, all is back to normal I just making a post so everyone knows I'm ok and no worries.

Much Love To You ALL!!!! 
See Less
— with 
Estee Darla
.


No comments:

Post a Comment