Reviews By EsteeDarla

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Maybelline Shine Sensational Pop Sticks Limited Edition


Ok, I just got this beautiful orange colored one called Citrus Slice 120 from this collection . there is 4 I found in all but this was the last one left at the store. So guess what i love this line of lipsticks so much I am on the hunt to get the other 3 colors I missed. I had about 8 hours to play around with this . I love that it goes on nice and smooth feels very moisturizen to your lips. Looks great with a sheer faint tint of color to your lips. Whats really nice about all four colors is that it enhances your own natural lip color at the same time of giving a youth full glowing sheer shine to them. It is very pretty to add under or on top of another lip color as well. There is something mystical about everyone own color and how these bring it out and with each color you pare it up with. I paid $5.50 for mine at my local market I found it tonight. Another thing I like is it is translucent, so since mine is orange it is and orange translucent and smells like and citrus orange. I love it and hope to get the other missing 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment