Reviews By EsteeDarla

Thursday, February 2, 2012

BeautyArmy Get 6 samples for $12.00 a month


(Picture's are by way of BeautyArmy)


I myself have not tried this site out but just ran across it threw another repeatable blogger Beauty By Krystal Blog  who showed on her blog her order so that's enough for me to give it a try too. Not just cause someone else told me about it but cause it isn't little sample packs it is more like travel size or larger so the $12.00 a month  is a GREAT DEAL.

I been seeing allot of these nowadays but some only ship with in certain country's, so I wanted to share this with you  in case your in a country they ship to and if you haven't heard of it you can check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of giving this a try too. :)
    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I like these type things cause it give you a chance to try new products and things out for a fraction of the cost ...

    ReplyDelete