Reviews By EsteeDarla

Monday, January 25, 2021

Tianui Women's Walking Shoes

 

Tianui Women's Walking Shoes 

Buy Here---->>>>Click to Buy

Tianui Women's Walking Shoes Light Weight Non Slip Running Shoes Breathable Slip Resistant Sport Athletic Sneakers







Comes in a box then this nice plastic bag, save it for other things.

Very comfortable, easy peasy to put on and take off. I am older with some issues so not any shoe works for me these days. These are a pair that I can with my knee, leg, and foot problems I can wear with comfort all day long and it helps me where I don't have the pain and issue I normally deal with. So if your want a comfortable fitting shoe this is it rather you have problems or not. The insole is so comfortable support for your feet. A good fitting shoe makes all the difference in the world. I just order another color cause they are a must for me.

I was surprised the price for such good quality shoe. So don't let the price fool you it/s A1 Quality!!!!

From the listing Below
  • Rubber sole
  • Breathable mesh upper Lightweight support and breathable that keeps your foot always dry and cool
  • Non-slip: The rubber outsole offers impact cushioning, anti-twist, abrasion-resistant and anti-slip performance
  • Comfortable insole the soft insole fits well and protect your ankle ,tongues and feet from hurt
  • Sock sneakers make your legs look longer and thinner visually. Can be worn with sports clothes, casual clothes, jeans, leggings, skirts etc.
  • Occacion suitable for daily, walking, running, indoor, sports, outdoor, travel, exercise, workout, vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment