Reviews By EsteeDarla

Monday, March 15, 2021

Thank You All for the Love ad Support!!!!!

 


I am still on vocal rest and can't do the upcoming videos I originally planned I would have up by March 8th. I'm looking at other options to do voiceovers or something that will work. In meantime, I will be trying some test runs of videos to see what will work and won't.
Any suggestions please let me know. Because of the current situation and me on vocal rest longer than thought. The GiveAways I'll have to do a little differently now cause I want to do that as soon as possible. At this time I don't know when I will be off vocal rest so I don't want to throw dates out there and be again in delay this is why I decided to try other ways to get things rolling.
Thank You All for the Love ad Support!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment