Reviews By EsteeDarla

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Revlon Color Silk Hair Die 150



 This is right after dying my hair and it dried naturally, Revlon  color is number 150. This hair color losing color after 1 week it starts fading allot every day . This is not a permanent type color even though it advertises as so. I would recommend this brand if you are trying out different colors or just don't want to use a hair color that stays so long. The good thing is your hair does not get damage at all with this. I have bought this all this past year re dying my hair every month I have switched my colors of coarse looking for colors I might want to do a more permanent die on myself. I would recommend this.

1 comment:

  1. Saba Sahar from India (Delhi) . Fashion , Skin Problems , life style , Beauty and Make up expert. The purpose of joining there is to share my hobby and professional experience with all the members . If u have any problem visit https://todayfashiontrend.com/ or contact todayfashiontrend03@gmail.com
    The best curly hair cuts

    ReplyDelete