Reviews By EsteeDarla

Monday, August 12, 2019

360 Lace Frontal Brazilian Body Wave by Fle




360 Lace Frontal Wigs Human Hair 18 inch Brazilian Body Wave Lace Wigs Human Hair 130% Density Pre Plucked Natural Hairline Lace-Front-Wigs-Human-Hair(18 inches,360 body wigs) 


by Fle

What's Not To Love, I took this unit right out the box in below pictures to give you idea all you need is cut your lace shake and go. Style to your heart's content. So much you can do with this, updos down dos, Customize to your liking. I wear wigs almost all the time and I love a variety of wigs and styles so I can change them up quickly. So I buy them to make a style on one and that's what that wig purpose will be then on to the next but I rotate them allot, some days I change up three or four times. Just depends what my day is going like.

Don't get me wrong I do restyle my wigs, .This wig I love for a fast quick put up in a scrunchie or twist and put in a hair holder things, evening clips, then let down and have the nice flowing body wave look.

On this unit, you will have a hair clip sewed in on top but at the back of your head, that's a very nice feature with this as well. You have the 360 soft and durable swiss lace. An elastic and stretch net adjustable band at the back. Give you nice snog comfortable fit for weeks.

Very comfortable to wear for long periods of time, You won't never get a hot or itchy head, you can easily part with many variations. You will be glad you added this wig to your collection. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment