Reviews By EsteeDarla

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Kithouse 2 Pack Hanging Solar Lanterns Lights

Kithouse 2 Pack Hanging Solar Lanterns Lights Outdoor Hanging Waterproof Decorative Lantern for Garden Patio Yard Party Festival Decor







Make sure to turn ON so it can start charging if it is off it won't charge



Amazing Light

Let's get right to it. You won't be disappointed. I finely found some solar lights that work last longer and give great strong light. I am redoing my patio and really wanting some light outside just for relaxing space and when I not outside it just looks darn gorgeous. 

Right out the box turn your lights on in on position so they can charge and put them outside where you know you're going to get a good source light. I have a sunscreen cover patio and they still easily charged, I also tried them under the R.V. pul out shade they were easily able to get great charge too. I tried them out in my house just to see how much from my regular lights would charge and to my surprise, they charged just as good as if it was the sun.

Many ways to use them: Power outages it's great cause you can have some light and save on your batteries flashlights cell phones etc. Camping, going places with kids at night, for example, say we're at an amusement park, this helps know where the kids are and keep everyone following each other. On camping got to run to the bathroom or R.V., Boat, Hang it on anything comes with zip ties attach it to anything or hang it by the hook that's on it or clip.

My overall very pleased cause over the years I have bought so many solar lights hoping they work and finally all my solar lights and solar decor I recently have bought have all be what I have been for years looking for. You see a flame-like light coming from these lanterns but enough to give great light, One gives off allot of light and times that by two, you will find your self like me ordering more.

Yellow tone light, like oil lamps, gives off but this is better and safer. Quality is on point of great quality. Strong good clip clamp, the ring that you can use to hang on, or the zip ties. I highly recomed these. Especially if your someone who loves the look, relaxing, feel from beautiful set the tone lights. This is them.

Below is some other Solar lights and yard solar decor I recommend I have and love and are great products.











No comments:

Post a Comment