Reviews By EsteeDarla

Friday, September 16, 2011

Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Pro Primer A Must Try

I been seeing this primer popping up since July wanted to let every one know yes I did buy it cause I am trying all primers that come out so I been giving this the test under all types of weather heat cool rainy ect ect, it surely past the test but here is the link for you to check it out.Fix & Perfect PRO Primer

I absolutely love it and not only does it work really good , you can put it on like the Rimmel Fiz & Protect Foundation Primer 001 you can let it dry and then apply your makeup you don't have to rush for fear it will bead up and mess up your whole make up look like other foundations. Put it on and take your time. It will lnot irrate or clog pores your not going to sweat off makeup.

I have this in my makeup bag, don't leave home with out when I travel. When I use this I don't have to worry about touching up my makeup. I don't take any makeup kits bag nothing when I leave. Only time I do is when I travel of coarse I have to pack up.

No comments:

Post a Comment