Reviews By EsteeDarla

Sunday, October 2, 2011

ULTA Portfolio Blockbuster Pink

Hurry before they are all gone, quality,function, durability and everything else is a HIT..Don't moss out on such a great bargain with great quality and lets you travel light cause everything is on one place. Plus you have more room inside of it to add more stuff and still travel light .



Description
Collection includes: 48 eye shadows, 16 lip colors, 4 cheek colors, 4 mini lip glosses, 4 eye liner pencils, 3 full-size lipsticks, 2 eye shadow quads, bronzer, powder, applicators, mirror and re-usable portfolio case. (84-Piece Collection)
Order Online Now
Below are my pictures I took of the pink one I purchased today.
















I am uploading a video on my youtube channel so make sure to always check here on my blog and my youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment