Reviews By EsteeDarla

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sinful Colors Lipgloss 2213 Golden Red Swatches and Review

This is very pigmented long lasting lip gloss, not a sticky tacky heavy lip gloss its a nice smooth cream with a touch of gloss, you can build it up for more color and a dab of the gloss look or go with a good pigmented color with a strong glass gloss look or go with sheer. I love a product that's packed with so many options and variety of color.
After give hours I took the gloss off just to see if it stained and how my lips felt, didn't stain my lips, my natural color of my lips was there, and they was nice and moisture.
Also it has a micro glitzy glam of sparkle to it, reminds me of the vintage red lip colors.
I would recommend this lip gloss line, after trying this out I'm going to go get more colors. This is one of those type lip gloss that you can get creative with in layering it under or over so many other colors.
Youtube Swatches Golden Red







No comments:

Post a Comment