Reviews By EsteeDarla

Friday, January 28, 2011

Wet N Wild Mega Lash Serum Review

Wet N Wild Mega Lash Serum
"IT WORK"


I have been using this for 1 week so far  after 3-4 days people around me started telling me how it appeared I had mascara on.
It's says it takes up to 4 weeks to see full results but I am already AMAZED and HAPPY
I diffidently recommended this product.
I also have extreamly thin leashes to start with. I also am noticing as well every day more and more lashed growing in on my lashes ware normally I don't have any lashes visible at all.
I apply it every morning and night on clean lashes. I do use mascara over it in the day time and had no problem applying my mascara after giving at least a minuet to completely dry. It was dry before that but I was doing other things so for sure minuet your going to be good.
It did not burn, sting, no kind of irritation what so ever, no smell. I always recommend on anything using near eyes be careful not to get into eyes I got very close to my eyes with it but did not get n irritation of any kind but be careful in any event with anything.

NOT: When I am review a product and putting it to the test to see if it works or not I only use that product during the time I am testing it out and I use it according to the directions. I don't use anything else that could cause the results to not b e accurate.

Hugz and Kisses EsteeDarla

No comments:

Post a Comment